Sunday, March 16, 2008

HOW old :-0 ???

I was picked up at ten by a chauffeur driven Rolls Royce which took us to MacDonalds for my first party. Then down to Leek for a quiet hour's rest. Then to the Ice Cream Farm, for a huge cake and my second party. I'm now waiting for the 8 seater stretch Lincoln to take me and some friends out to a Chinese for my third party.

I'm 50 today!

C

7 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Michaela

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Claire said...

happy birthday - doesn't hurt a bit, honest!

but how many parties does one woman need?

and i'd have love to seen you pitching up in your favourite eatery in a roller....

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. Enjoy.

Judith

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Mary Lou said...

Happy Birthday!!! Welcome to the age of wisdom.

ML

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Jean said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds as if you are having one grand time after another. Love the autos! Rolls and a stretch and....of course....MacDonalds!!

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Muriel said...

Joyeux Anniversaire at MacDonald ^-^

 
At 11:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I;ve had teh mo st wonderful time - snd three otttles of champagne!

Farcture clinic at nine if t he moring.

Ummmm - ,ight have durngk a bi too much???

C/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home