The diary of my horses, in honour of a brave and intelligent horse called Smartie.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Zippy pics
These are the pictures that I am currently sending out to Zippy buyers. I tried to pick ones that show the expression of his movement, how uphill he is, and his presence, rather than some "perfect" symmetrical head-in-a-perfect-line shot. I hope they work!
Good ones. The second one is particularly nice as he shows he has "loft" to his stride. I think they would satisfy a buyer like me. Hard to tell about the rest of the world. *sigh*
Well I am very relieved that you all think they are good photos, thank you. He really is a superb horse, the photos just show him exactly as he is. Looking at them I begin to wonder if he should go at all but I really can't manage three and do them justice.
I had no more calls after this morning, which is odd and disappointing. So far I have only one definite viewer, lunchtime tomorrow, so fingers crossed that she likes him.
8 Comments:
Good ones. The second one is particularly nice as he shows he has "loft" to his stride. I think they would satisfy a buyer like me. Hard to tell about the rest of the world. *sigh*
He really is a lovely boy.
Beautiful pictures - he's very expressive!
i think if people can't see his quality from this, they don't know what they're looking at.....
He looks fabulous
Anne
He's beautiful!
Well I am very relieved that you all think they are good photos, thank you. He really is a superb horse, the photos just show him exactly as he is. Looking at them I begin to wonder if he should go at all but I really can't manage three and do them justice.
I had no more calls after this morning, which is odd and disappointing. So far I have only one definite viewer, lunchtime tomorrow, so fingers crossed that she likes him.
C
Fingers crossed! How can anyone fail to like him 8-)
Louise
Failing to like him isn't the issue so far, it's failing to be able to pay for him, I think :-)
It went well today, I'll try and post later, feeling a bit odd right now.
C.
Post a Comment
<< Home