I defy you not to smile!
I don't care how bad hair a day you are having, I defy you not to smile!
With the big boys. Jazz went to bite him this morning and Button didn't even blink! Bluff called, Jazz stood there looking like he felt such a fool that he couldn't scare a Shetland! Button followed me around from hoof to hoof as I picked out the big boys' feet. His are so small there's no point - I only do it in the morning to stop them spreading barn surface all over the yard.
And I can't wait for decent enough weather to try this on him, if Rocky will let it go!
C

6 Comments:
Still wondering if there is a connection between colored tennis outfits and the end of Empire....I also propose that if and when aliens land that horse-speakers would be the best equipped to communicate.
Love your photos and the concept behind the pink saddle. You will star at any fund-raiser.
I laughed, and my hair wasn't too bad this morning.
Shetlands are made out of steel nerves and utter confidence. Jazz must have been completely baffled. And to top it off, who seems to be at the end of line heading into the barn?? The height differential is outrageous and completely adorable.
How can you stand such cuteness?
I have yet to meet a Shetland who didn't end up running the farm with the big horses wary of crossing the little spitfire.
Jen he's not yet two, so I prophesy that you are right that he will rule the whole place eventually. He's trying to nip me, but he gets put in his place every time, of course.
Isn't he just, Claire :-)
Jean he's been a huge delight.
english rider I assume you are American, because that'steh only country that I know that you would need to call yourself an English rider? I fear that you are correct that coloured tennis, and maybe cricket, attire caused the end of the Empire. I'm sure the last vestiges of civilised society disappear with a tiny hot pink saddle!
C
CUTTTTE..... on the cuteness scale 11 out of 10!:)))
Everyday day's a bad hair day for me:0
SH and I are so miserable about the weather Nicola, but he did cheer me up this morning when he went out and this afternoon when he came in.
C
Post a Comment
<< Home