Sunday, October 26, 2008

Going well

I've been to give M a lesson on George outdoors for the first time. The arena is absolutely huge and there were three other horses in there too, plus people turning horses out and bringing them in.

She was very anxious that he would be silly but of course he was completely fine. He was looking around a bit, but nothing else. I led her for a while but very soon she told me to go away :-) Soon enough she was trotting around happily.

He's obviously happy there. They are thrilled with him. She has him shining like a new pin - he was never that clean while he lived here! He looks a picture when she rides him and I am very proud of him. I didn't ride the others but I will tomorrow.

C

4 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Claire said...

result, then.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Nicola said...

Brill!
I remember when I was little I would sand a groom for hours...bet George is loving the attention:)

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Jean said...

Grand news. Hope M doesn't brush George bald! *lol* I bet he is eating up the attention.

And what a good boy to be so settled with all the activity going on. It won't be long before M won't even care if you are there. Look out world!! They are going to be a hard pair to beat.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger cptrayes said...

Nicola? Sand a groom??? Did you mean stand and groom or is that some bizarre Geordie expression that I've never heard of before?

He is very happy with her attention, he looks terribly smug, like a bear who fell into a honeypot :-).

C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home