Thursday, March 29, 2007

Say goodbye!

Say goodbye to Tetley everyone. I'm about to go and fetch him in for his last night at Ankers Knowl. We will be leaving tomorrow morning and arriving there about three. Sarah is baby-sitting the other two and the house as she usually does for us. I am slightly sad, but so happy for him that he is going to be loved and cared for. I've been exchanging emails with Mary Lou several times a day for the last 6 weeks and I feel I've got a sister!

He did some really nice work this morning, so all is set for Mary Lou to get him back into shape and give him the care and attention that he deserves. We have the school booked for 9.30 on Saturday for me to teach ML which buttons to press to get what result. His stable is next door to a horse that he knows from Beckbrook, so he has human and horse people that know him in his new place.

I'll be back in touch Saturday with photos of him in his new home. And then we will carry on training Jazz to get him to his first one day event. And if that's not exciting enough for everyone then we'll back Zippy too. I'm game if you are :-)

C.

6 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh good luck Tetley, although by the sounds of it he doesnt need it with Mary Lou.

Have a safe journey tomorrow

Take care

Anne

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Claire said...

hopefully it's not goodbye, just adieu till mary lou starts her own blog (hint hint!)

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope we don't have to say goodbye to Tetley and that we'll still hear how he's getting on, but I wish you both a safe and stress free journey.
Liz

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck to Tetley and Mary Lou, I hope they both have a really great time together.....and a bit of piece of mind for you to Caroline.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Jean said...

I am wistful and a little teary, but happy too, so it's OK. Mary Lou is a wonderful person and just the right "mom" for Tetley. The farm looks really beautiful and flat, so that is really important. Glad to hear he will have a horsey friend at his side.

As for the rest! Jazz at an event and Zipperoo under seat? What more could a Caroling blog addict ask for? Hey, I am all for backing the Zip...as long as it's you and not me. *G* Actually, I am predicting that he will be just fine. Those posts will likely be far more boring than the Jazz out in the real world will be.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Hopeful Bungler said...

bye bye Tetley - safe journey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home