Six down three to go !
The delivery driver is wonderful. He is going to the quarry and hanging around pressurising them to dig out my gravel before they do jobs for anyone else. So we've got 6 loads already, which is as much as we expected to get by Friday. All the hard work is nearly done, barrowing the stuff around to level the track and laying and pinning membrane around the track and on a couple of patches that get wet. I have muscles like a bodybuilder now - even a six-pack! Also a knackered knee, rsi in my elbow and a strained back but we won't talk about those!
I've been in court today seeing a string of people on charges of Driving with Excess Alcohol. One of them who was only 18 and in a separate incident has already written off his car. Other people's lives eh? So the babes have not been ridden today, they can wait for tomorrow. They are in the stables right now, waiting for me to let them out again, so I've nothing more to report today except that Caddy still comes when he's called and they are all really good friends.
C

2 Comments:
Ouchers on the knee. I have had surgery on both my knees and they never will be the same. I did in the left one pushing a heavy wheelbarrow, so do be careful!!
What a great delivery man you have found. He makes sense trying to get the job done all at once instead of piecemeal. Lucky you.
Were I there, I'd loan my tractor and drag to help out. Maybe I can send good vibes to a friendly tractor owner out your way.
So exciting...and tiring. Glad the kids are content with each other.
get yourself transfered over here and when my ma's case comes up you can pull her licence ..... a long story, but she should have lost it last autumn but the bench rashly listened to the rather good mitigation and didn't do the deed .....
Post a Comment
<< Home