Sunday, December 20, 2009

Jingle Bells!



13 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute!

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Ann said...

awwwwwwww now that really defines CUTE!

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Jean said...

A-w-w-w-w. All he needs is a garland and bow and you have a perfect Christmas card. He is adorable.

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely, he is just the cutest little fellow.
Tracey
B

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Mandeigh said...

Wot no tinsel?????

;-)

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger English Rider said...

If the snow gets any deeper you will have to kit him out with a snorkle. Lovely pix.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Grey Horse Matters said...

Well, he's just about the cutest thing I have ever seen! He could use a Santa hat or a big red bow.

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger cptrayes said...

If you think the pictures are cute you can imagine what living with the cheeky little devil is like - he is such an imp! He'll do anything to get to someone else's food bowl and I spent ten minutes this evening chasing him around the barn to stop him rushing in under one of the big boy's noses, grabbing a mouthful of food without slowing down, and dashing off again.

I'm so pleased you all like him, but I won't tell him, it'll go to his head.

C

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Nic Barker said...

By far the nicest Stumpy I've ever seen :-) Cute as a ....

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger cptrayes said...

Even cuter when he moves - what a toe flick!

C :-)

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger cptrayes said...

We can hardly move here for snow. The road has been partly cleared, leaving it unsafe to ride on. It would have been fine if it had been left alone! The barn is frozen, so I could only walk in there anyway and I really can't be bothered.

Radar is fit to ride, but I can't. Never mind, I'm sure another few days off won't be a bad idea.

BUT ..... we will have to have a thaw by Thursday if we are to have a hope of getting Jazz out to the Boxing Day meet. It would be a shame to miss it, but then again he isn't going to be fit enough to do much if we go.

I hope everyone else is having a better time of it.

C

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Jean said...

Enough snow here to actually have some fun riding...if I could. But I can't, so that's done.

Sometimes the cleared places are worse than the stuff left alone, especially if it thaws a little and then freezes again. Roads here are largely bare, but riding on them is far too dangerous. I envy you not having the kind of traffic I do...including huge trucks. *sigh* (2 just went speeding by as I was posting this.)

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger cptrayes said...

Are you kidding? Motorbikes at 80 mph around killer bends, and 20 tonner gravel lorries all day long - about 440 yards from my front door!

I hope you aren't missing your riding too much. How long to go?

C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home