Friday, September 04, 2009

Which one to take?

The big question today is who to take tomorrow. The forecast is that it should be dry, so I want to go. But it has been throwing it down for several days now, and the ground will be very wet. I want Radar to have a nice time for his first outing in company, and to enjoy it and not find it too stressful. Soggy wet ground underfoot may scare him, and I don't want that.

So the other option is to take Jazz, who we know deals very well with any kind of ground. But he is my precious dressage horse now and I don't want him injured, however slight the risk.

It will depend a lot on what happens overnight, but it's raining again now and it will have to stop soon......

C

4 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger Jean said...

Oh dear. I do not want to offer any advice on this one. Bummer that it's raining to ruin all the plans.

Do what is best for you and your Boys. And if you go, have fun!!

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Claire said...

but today isn't the first meet, though, it's too early surely?

have a good day whichever one you take .. and bandage jazz to the hilt if it's him, LOL.

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Nic Barker said...

Hope it went well! Angel was a very good boy so I'm hoping if you did take R it was equally successful. The ground here was appalling yesterday, but we met here today so not so bad, though wet as hell after the inches and inches of rain we've had for the last fortnight...

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger cptrayes said...

We went! It was interesting!!! About to post.

C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home