Hey, girl, you look pretty good in that picture. But who is that handsome gentlemen with you who is self confident enough to know how good he looks in pink? *G*
Is that Buttons' first time under saddle? He looks like he's been wearing one for years....well, not the bit, nor the bite...but the saddle looks super.
Now, you need a logo saddle cloth with his name on it! White with a pink border? OR even a pale silver gray with a pink border? I am amazed the girth fits. Whoever made the saddle had exactly someone his size in mind.
The girth is Zippy's girth from his jumping saddle - it's a monoflap saddle so it takes a dressage girth :-))))
he wa a good boy, and yes he's never been girthed or bitted before. He couldn't care less, I didn't even have him tied up!! And I couldn't get the stiff girth straps to do up at first and he just stood there while I fiddled and fiddled and fiddled.
By the the way , the belly is all hair! I brushed his tail without tying him up too, and he just stood there and watched me.
3 Comments:
Hey, girl, you look pretty good in that picture. But who is that handsome gentlemen with you who is self confident enough to know how good he looks in pink? *G*
Is that Buttons' first time under saddle? He looks like he's been wearing one for years....well, not the bit, nor the bite...but the saddle looks super.
Now, you need a logo saddle cloth with his name on it! White with a pink border? OR even a pale silver gray with a pink border? I am amazed the girth fits. Whoever made the saddle had exactly someone his size in mind.
May I just add, "Awwwwwwwwwwww!"
The girth is Zippy's girth from his jumping saddle - it's a monoflap saddle so it takes a dressage girth :-))))
he wa a good boy, and yes he's never been girthed or bitted before. He couldn't care less, I didn't even have him tied up!! And I couldn't get the stiff girth straps to do up at first and he just stood there while I fiddled and fiddled and fiddled.
By the the way , the belly is all hair! I brushed his tail without tying him up too, and he just stood there and watched me.
It's like dressing a doll :-)
C
From seeing the pictures, I agree with you - pink numnah on order from eBay!
C
Post a Comment
<< Home