PIX!
Got some bad-ish pics off SH's Mobile phone. Thought you might like to see them anyway.
He was enthusiastic! He would have jumped with better style if they'd been bigger but he kept looking down to see where they were :-)
The motorbike wall of death canter :-)
But it will be nice when he gets it under control - you can see that I have no tension in the reins. In canter, that headcarriage is natural. I have to lean forward at the moment - he can't carry me on his back and breaks back to trot if I sit down.

Not a good action shot, but you can see what a chunky boy he is. Look at that backside. But he's calm, isn't he?

And a pic of his head which you haven't seen - such a typical Irish head :-) And what enthusiasm in those ears, eh?

8 Comments:
What a bum! His not yours ^-^
Great pics you look you are both having fun.
Super :-)
Hey I'm liking that third pic!
My bum's OK too though, isn't it Muriel :-) ?
It'll be a good canter when he can slow it down and hold it, won't it Mandeigh.
:-)
Cute as a bug....if a bug is cute. I love the enthusiasm he shows in his expression. The canter is going to be great, and even when it motorbikes you are sitting up nicely to counterbalance it.
The best part is that you both look as if you are having a wonderful time.
Way to go, George!
We did have fun :-)
C
Excellent.....I cant believe how big he looks and the difference in his carriage!:)
He just gets better and better Nicola, the more confident he gets in himself.
C
Post a Comment
<< Home