Monday, January 08, 2007

Photos



Not very good ones but the light was poor and it was raining. You can see that he hasn't much weight on him. To be fair to his owners, he has lost a little since he arrived due to having the squits. The picture from the nearside is a poor one but I have included it because it shows his true depth of girth. I think that his neck is going to be amazing. None of it is mane, which is very thin, it's all real neck, in a thin horse with no muscle tone. It should be pretty spectacular once he's working. He is 2 years and 7 months old.



He doesn' treally have a squinty eye! He's just wary of the camera. He does have Caddy's nose though, only in his case it's all nose and his teeth meet perfectly.








4 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger Jean said...

Zip is certainly a pretty boy. Yes, a bit lean, but that is explained.

I'm not getting weight on Chance as fast as I'd like. He is definitely better, but I guess some of the feed is going into growing in some direction or other. It's tricky with young horses.

Zip looks nice and happy in his new home, very settled. I do like his conformation, and you are right, he has grown since the pictures posted by his seller.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Claire said...

doesn't like his photo took then!

looks like he'll fill out well - nice one!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger cptrayes said...

I don't think he looks like much at the moment, but the movement is certainly there, and every now and then I get a flash of what he will look like full grown, and it's pretty good :-)!

C

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

geez thats one long legged horse C!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home