Photos of the girlie
She is so much a mare, just such a girlie girl :-) !! I was going to leave these until tomorrow because I've already written today, but I wanted to know what you thought. They aren't terribly flattering, she was a bit bedraggled, but I hope they show her big jowls, absolutely huge eyes and chiselled face.


That rug, by the way, is a big 6ft 9inch. It hangs off her backside, but she has such a huge chest on her that the front fits perfectly :-). What do you think then? I'll get one of me on her soon.

6 Comments:
Oh yes, she is a babe LOL,
Beautiful white bit (can't remember the name) on her face.
Well she certainly looks pure TB to me!Very pretty head,a real lady..bet she'l be a picture come the summer.
More pics PLEASE........
interesting people saying TB head; i think the variations in TB heads is quite phenomenal - size, delicacy or otherwise, whatever. She looks like a really nice sort, shame you didn't get the passport with her (something I often rant about, the benefits of a weatherby's registration for breeding purposes .....)
Absolutely gorgeous girlie Caroline. And Tetley is a stunner too. Wishing you lots of success with both. Great to hear how well Tia is coping with her hacking and really looking forward to hearing lots more on their progress.
Muriel I have been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tempted to get you in lots of trouble in France and tell you that its technical name is a Lollipop. But I can't do that to you, however much fun it might be :-) ! It's called a conjoined star and stripe - the star is the blob at the top and the stripe is the lollipop stick. So you see she had the milk poured on her forehead and it ran down her nose and gaveher ermine marks and half a sock on her front feet!
Looking at these again, I think these are much better photos than the one in teh advert of her that you posted when you went to see her first ...
Post a Comment
<< Home