He didn't kill the house-sitter

I was relieved to get home and find a note from our house/horse/cat sitter that all three had been perfect. Smartie has been difficult and very jumpy with me all week with the disturbance of having Tia here and I was a bit worred. I did tell Sarah not to go into the box with him, just in case. y66kpni - that was just typed by Smidjun - this is a picture of him 4 feet up in our artificial Christmas tree. I don't know what it's got to do with a horse blog but I just felt like sharing it.
Tia is now readily eating 3 kilos of cubes a day, which I reckon is normal for a horse of her size and workload. It took a week for her to totally get her appetite, but it's there now. She is also happy to share a pile of haylage in the barn at night with Smartie, which is nice to see. And also saves me carrying three piles and having three lots of mess to clear up :-)
I have only seen them from a distance so far today because I have just got back from near Tonbridge in Kent where I went to pick up my share of the cash ... oops sorry, meant to say "visit my sister-in-law". I'm dog tired because we were woken very early by the police smashing in the door with a warrant to search for bundles of banknotes. No, sorry, nothing so exciting, that is in fact an outright fib. Well, not the early bit, because Allan had a meeting to get to, but the most exciting part of the early start was an egg muffin in MacDonalds :-)
I really must go and have a lie down before I write anything any more crazy!!

2 Comments:
Just a quickie...Caroline remember to take the bank wrapping off before you try to spend the money!
Hi Gill good to have you here.
I tried to buy Carl Hester's best horse today but he wouldn't take bundles of £5,000 cash with "Tonbridge" on the labels. I wonder why?
Guess I won't be going to the olympics after all.
:-)
Post a Comment
<< Home