Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The tooth fairy is coming.

Though how big she will have to be is anyone's guess. Zippy spat out a cheek tooth this morning and it's HUGE! It measures over an inch by an inch. I have only ever seen a cheek tooth from a small throughbred before, so I'm pretty amazed at how big it is :-0 He seems totally unconcerned and is eating fine.

It's raining A- -- Gain so I haven't bothered to ride today. I will sit on Zip when I've unpacked the Tesco shop, but Jazz just does not need to have his style cramped by working indoors for a third time in succession.

Meanwhile, here's the picture that Claire took yesterday when she dropped by on her way home from Birmingham to Newcastle. We were'nt here but the boys looked pleased to see her!

C.



4 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Jean said...

Aren't they cute, standing there in...in their sheets!! My guys gave air flow fly sheets but not regular sheets this time of year. Amazing!

I remember seen one of Russell's baby teeth when he was shedding them. Usually they get lost. It's pretty incredible how big they are.

So, around here you put the tooth under the pillow and get money. Better watch out if Zip tries that. With a tooth that big, he is going to accept nothing short of a fortune!

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Pic. Just realised I never made the effort to say hello to your boys whilst I was staying with you. Nandover is still talking about her riding experience.

 
At 10:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They've been rugged up for the last two weeks almost full time - what a dreadful summer!

I forgot to tell people about Nandover because we were too busy being with you both to write much blog. Nandover is Pandover's chum. She was a Pony Club child and is an out-of-practice but obviously very capable rider. And she did the same as everyone does when they feel Jazz's trot for the first time - laughed :-) The concensus of opinion amongst everyone who has sat on him is that they've never felt anything like it!

C

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Claire said...

i should have told everyone; when i got to caroline's, both horses were in the one stable together!!! (they are large boxes, no squash at all ). I could see one no problem and at first thought the other must be in the field, but no, there he was in the dark behind...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home