Excuses....excuses. Get that waist a wiggling and squinch down in the saddle.....Yeah, right! If he snaps his back over a fence like he does at the canter, you have some work to do.
Nothing quite like the feel of an athletice horse under your seat. A bit scary, sometimes, but too grand for words. Every pic makes JP look better and better. Looking forward to some video.
Jean I hope that you will take my decision to call him JP as a tribute to PJ and I hope that we will do his memory proud for you.
Video is a problem. I will mail a video to anyone who has broadband and can upload it somewhere for us. I can't load it direct, my piece of wet string that passes for a phone line won't take it :-) Volunteers please.
2 Comments:
Excuses....excuses. Get that waist a wiggling and squinch down in the saddle.....Yeah, right! If he snaps his back over a fence like he does at the canter, you have some work to do.
Nothing quite like the feel of an athletice horse under your seat. A bit scary, sometimes, but too grand for words. Every pic makes JP look better and better. Looking forward to some video.
Jean I hope that you will take my decision to call him JP as a tribute to PJ and I hope that we will do his memory proud for you.
Video is a problem. I will mail a video to anyone who has broadband and can upload it somewhere for us. I can't load it direct, my piece of wet string that passes for a phone line won't take it :-)
Volunteers please.
C.
Post a Comment
<< Home