Caddy's turning into a horse!
Caddy's going absolutely beserk outside - bucking and kicking and cantering small circles round and round the other two. He's waking up to the fact that he's a horse, not a machine any more. It is SO nice to see.
I'm sure that Tetley's feet are showing that his spavin is cured or nearly cured - they are just SO different from how they were from January to May this year. It makes me wonder about shoes, seeing it. How can a shod horse change his feet to match the changing nature of his condition? He can't, of course, but Tetley has. He was totally sound today and tried hard again with the flying change. He's nearly got it, so I don't want to make a big thing of it and worry or stress him, I just do a few minutes and then leave it for another day.
Tia was horrid to school, refusing to carry herself, never mind me. I did just enough to get an improvement that I could thank her for. Then we jumped her. She was very good. She tried very hard and she seems to have got the idea of refusing right out of her head. The first time over, she went to stop and then changed her mind and jumped it. As if she thought better of it. I'm not carrying a stick, so it's not fear of punishment, she just seems to have realised that it makes me unhappy.
No time to tell you about Caddy's legs now, tomorrow.
C

2 Comments:
And what you think when you see him bucking - OK do that in the field, but not when I am on you!
Good Tia, she seems to be trying for you, let's hope she can put it all together at the next event. Looking forward to Caddy's feet.
Judith
Judith - YUP, I said it out loud to Superhubby!
C
Post a Comment
<< Home